Website Design and Programming as well as Mobile App;
I'd also like the following done as a MobileApp for Apple & Android devices please include a separate quote for developing the application as a standalone.
Product Desire Similar to: [url removed, login to view]
Website is split into three parts; public domain, paid user, admin
- basic website front including product description, testimonials, contact info, sample questions, sample back-end interface, etc.
- paypal connection to arrange for payment
- login password with limited number of IP connections per user (can only log in from 5 different IP addresses)
- access to 'Test' from various fields
- questions are sorted by field and drawn at random (first checking how many times student has answered that question) from a database of questions, e.g. sort by # of times answered and grade, then take top 25 questions...)
- user logs in and can see the tests available to them, the number of times they have tried it and their grade.
- format is multiple choice, case-based: E.g. Scenario/Case is presented to student, several multiple choice questions follow based on information presented in the case. Single question per page, as soon as answer is submitted, feedback is given (Correct/Incorrect and reason why, all coming from Database)
- Each questions can be graded (1 to 5) directly on the feedback sheet and reasons why they liked/disliked a question. This feature can be disabled/enable at will
- Grade is recorded and displayed to student beside the test with feedback given on the types of questions they missed.
- Example; client selects Test #1 on Anatomy from a 'Lobby' or 'Welcome Area'.
- Window opens explaining how to answer questions, etc.
- Test with timer begins; General Scenario is presented to client to be used for several follow-up questions. Client clicks 'Next button' when they are done reading and a multiple choice question appears. They select A,B,C or D, and click, SUBMIT button. Feedback window appears explaining why answer was correct or incorrect and allows student to 'Grade' the Question from 1 to 5, then clicks 'Next Question'.
- special user with privileges to add or remove questions, see the results of feedback from questions (1 to 5), etc.
- easy to use interface for adding questions and setting the group/field of study. E.g. a question can fall under both Anatomy & Physiology and thus is eligible to be pulled at random for tests in both section.
Please feel free to ask questions,