1. The current header has too much unused space and needs a new background. First request is to reduce the space (move up the rest of the index page) and also create a new header design/bg that is clean and simple, using existing logo and also adding owner's name in text.
2. Upgrade some of the look to the index page as it is currently quite static in design:
2a. Change style to 3-column format (is this possible within current theme?)
2b. Change to magazine format (already in current theme, just need to make sure all images and text look ok with change.)
2c. Add an excerpt from the latest blog entry to either one of the magazine pages or just below that feature on the index page. so the user can click straight to the blog and of course with each new blog entry, the index page will be updates).
2d. Change text of article text and tabber text on index to be more readable (text too small as is). I like the text font and size and spacing on lovingraw.com.
3. Create a pop-up sign up form when accessing index page for users to enter their email address (I will eventually offer a free ebook but for now just entice them with free recipes in newsletters). I would like a clean, seamless look to the pop-up using a plugin or hack with wordpress. (my mail server is in mailchimp). I already have a few pop-up plugins installed but have not had time to find the best one. I have an example site to show what I am after.
4. New shopping cart using prestashop. Enter and calculate shipping costs for 4 products and upload photos, etc. Run the cart so I receive notice of sale and shipping address in email. I would like to add a few more coaching options - buy 1 session, buy 4 sessions, 6 sessions. When a person buys an online reading Reading, I would like an autoresponder email with attached file or text included in email giving instructions sent to them and same of they buy the coaching services. I would also like autoresponder sent to product purchases as a receipt and give shipping time frame. I would like to know if we can enter in each shipping estimate around the world based on package weight or if we have to eneter in manually and what is the best way to manage shipping costs.
5. Add product/ services to new column in index page. Add another new sidebar ebook cover jpeg with a Coming Soon! Ebooks by Jennifer - or something similar.
5. (Include jpeg image of ebook cover)
6. Add apple logo image to footer next to @copyright
7. change blue bg color & font of footer and header to look more web 2.0
8. update logo in the header design as well to give a cleaner, more web 2.0 look. (apple design is ok, just need to update fonts & placement of text. I have attached a few ideas; in addition I like the header look of l2 other sites which I will share - simple but with my name and looking professionally designed, not home-made).