Procurement Africa seeks to provide a secure online database to registered users. Users can search or submit tenders. The relevant partuclars are described below.
1. Simple login page with attractive colors
2. Data capture form for both Supplier and client. Suppliers are companies who will be bidding for the tenders while customers are companies that submit the tender.
3. Registration or SIGNUP process to have URL sent to valid email address inorder to complete the process.
4. MySQL database and PHP for portability purposes
5. Search Engine with various search criteria e.g industry, country,Date etc
6. Archive section with completed tenders and winners
7. FTP option for uploading tender documents.
8. Information on suppliers and submitters ( Rating and Review system)
9. Status Icons indicating whether form is available online, industry sector e.g Govt, Manufacturer / service /Retail
10. Each Supplier and Customer should have an online personal folder depicting.
a. Personal details and the ability to edit the same.
b. An Activity log file
c. Reviews and Ratings
11. The service is free of charge.
Registered suppliers can get updates/Alerts on new tenders by either SMS or EMAIL. This might require intergrating a generic SMS platform on the site to serve as a gateway.
please review the attached version 1 of the Project Plan and provide feedback.
Please find project plan version 2 attached and advise accordingly.
Thank you as always