We are looking for a professional team to do below tasks for our eLearning website. There's no need for web design and content/article writing, programming coding only. You must know well the PHP, MYSQL, SSL and IPN (PayPal). Please do not reply to this quote if you do not have the experience needed. Please show portfolio of website you have already created which is a web-membership site with the secured process of activation, login/out and payment/checkout functions.
Our checkout and to be a subscriber flow is follow:
1. You need to do ---- Student register form to collect a handful personal data
2. We will do ---------Then select lesson package
3. We will do ---------Checkout thru PayPal
4. We will do ---------PayPal send payment notice to student and us
5. We will do ---------Student are directed to our “Thank You” page
6. You need to do ----You need to know PayPal's IPN to “auto trigger” an activation email to student
7. You need to do ----Account activation, login/out, forgot password process
8. You need to do ---- Track Authentication, to prevent account to be abused by sharing it with others
9. You need to do ---- data to be collected/updated in MYSQL
10. You need to do ---- place the web pages with sensitive data under SSL and HTML protection.
11. You need to do ---- a facebook and tritter for our website
12. You need to do ---- 3 simple cron jobs of report or backup to access MYSQL
Our MUST requirements are:
A. Project Management
• To work with us closely and easy to be contacted.
• To avoid misunderstand and time wasted, need to have a milestone plan and routine update.
• We need to have source codes which can be edited in Dreanweaver so our staff can make adjustment after.
• You need to document technical related such as the activation instruction, login/out logic and how to use cookie for, etc.
• To assist us to bring up and test website on our web hosting environment.
B. 100% accurate and secured for you are responsible tasks.
C. A fully functional process for item 7, for example the login page should have error message, forgot password link, etc.
D. Item 8 Track Authentication, to prevent account to be abused by sharing it with others (to be discussed in detail)
• We think to use 2 set of IPs and cookies combined to allow user accessing our web up to 2 devices (user probably logs on at home or from office). When the 3rd device is detected then we want user also to enter email address and security question besides user id and password.
• A log file to record each login's IP, login/out time and duration along with user name, etc.
• Or if you have a better way, please specify a mechanism.
E. Item 9 is TBD, we want below account's data fields are all in one MYSQL table, per account per record.
1 At Register
o First name
o Last name
o Email address
o State / province - pull down US state table
o Country  Pull down table
o Phone number
2 At IPN
o To be determined which few data fields to be collected and verified
C At Activation
o Account Activated date/time
o Activation status
o Expiration date (activation date + subscribed period)
o User identification
o Security question
o Answer of Security question
3 At Login/out
o Login/out date & time
o Login/out status
o Last Duration time
o Accumulated duration time
o Forgot/change password request time
o Old password to be kept
4 At Authentication (TBD)
o IP address 1
o IP address 2
o Cookie 1
o Cookie 2
5 A few Others
We also expect you to give us your expertise on some areas of what would be the most effective ways of doing things and if things are at all possible within the budget.