- Clear Understanding How [url removed, login to view] Saves Websites.
- Ability To Rip/Save/and or Duplicate Websites From [url removed, login to view]
- Improvise when Archive Websites are Missing Images and or Pages
* Create Website From Scratch When Needed, While Maintaining Old URL Scructure
* 301 or htaccess Redirect Broken Links Or Missing PDF/PHP/and Other File Types
- This work is tedious, and is for a person who does not mind working with code!
- If you accept this job and quit for any reason, bad feedback will be left.
- I do have two Archive Scrapers that you can use as you see fit, however they are not perfect and still require manual recoding and image replacement on many pages.
- This work is for many websites, and the work is ongoing. Meaning an income stream coming from me via paypal or GAF Payment, every week, until you decide you want to quit.
- You are free to use my [url removed, login to view] account to test and find all dead links on a website you are repairing. This will make your job much easier.
EXAMPLES OF WORK REQUIRED:
- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (see content is in place, but is missing CSS File, and Images. Needs to be restored to the original website design as best as possible. I will give you reference websites to use for each project. For this specific project, see; www*[url removed, login to view] )
- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (complete website, these ones are easier, however they require YOU to strip the archive script tags and all unrelated code added by [url removed, login to view] from the page.)
HOW TO BID:
- Place your bid for ONE website restoration. After you are hired, that will be your going rate unless a specific website requires more work than normal.
WHO AM I LOOKING FOR:
- I am not looking for someone who can "do it all". I want a person who sees this project, understands what is needed, and can do it properly. I accept 3 revisions. If after three revisions you cannot restore the website correctly, you will be left bad feedback. Getting the website done properly the first time around is important.
- Do not send me a huge portfolio of your web design work, I am not looking for a professional web designer. I am looking for a resourceful person who understands what is needed, and can accomplish it with a short turn around time.
- If you do not have AIM, SKYPE, or GMail - DO NOT APPLY
- If you cannot start work right away, and accept ongoing work of the same type DO NOT APPLY.
- If you are lazy, make excuses, or sign off and disappear in the middle of projects - DO NOT APPLY.
- I am a professional, and expect anyone who applies to have read the requirements. To prevent those who spam employers from wasting my time, all inquiries must contain the phrase "Archive Grabber Professional Here".
- If you contact me without entering that phrase within your message you will be marked as ignored.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $139 for this job
We can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience.
(Bid modified now) Archive Grabber Professional Here. I've read your requirements, and checked the sites (Petrotech and Wilsonsupport), I'm sure we can fix them if you have reference sites.