This project is to build the front end of a server side database parsing/mining project. Interested parties can bid on both projects by visiting the other project here - https://www.freelancer.ca/projects/PHP-MySQL/Server-Side-Database-system-sort.html
Preference will be given to those who can complete both projects together.
We are rushing to get this started and as such I expect there to be some scope changes that will occur as the project progresses. Our ideal time frame is 10-12 weeks.
Here is the basic rundown of what the site needs to be able to do:
1. Be a client portal for approx 150 users to start with ability to scale to few thousand users. Clients will not be able to register themselves, will be done on the backend by website admin.
2. Provide access to the database parsing/mining system being built for this.
3. Ability to upload customer DB files to the server
4. Abilty to run reports based on the software side.
5. Abilty to have campaign tracking/reporting.
6. Extremely user friendly with lots of Help spots/tutorial walk throughs (similar to the "?" on freelancer where when you hover you get helpful tips that pop up)
7. There will be many future functions added in so provisions made for adding in extra functions. (API for different reporting including google analytics, and Logmycalls, etc)
Tools that I would like used:
CMS - Wordpress
Theme - tbd (potential for developer to choose from themeforest)
Client Management - WP-Client - [login to view URL]
Security - SSL
For those who bid on the project include the following:
1. Your understanding of the project in few sentences
2. Realistic Time frame
3. Examples of past work within the budget specified
4. Info about your teams experience
5. How you deal with project scope creep (cost, etc)
6. Your process for planning and executing a web dev. project
7. Any suggestions on how to make the project better - if WP is not good enough let me know what you would do instead.
I've included some basic drawings of the way I would like the site to look - this can be modified based on developer input. There are specific notes on the drawings that may help with some project clarification. Also, viewing the other project for this may provide valuable insight into what the overall project is to operate like.