Program a website using a CMS (e.g. Drupal) or PHP framework (e.g. Symfony). Only use template, no CSS programming necessary.
- Website with third-party service listings (e.g. local massages, therapies, etc.)
- Home page: includes map with the location of each service offering. Click on service offering will direct visitor to respective services page (no need for satellite map, can be illustrative).
- Members can register for an annual fee (3 packages available), and once activated through admin, can upload content (text & pictures) to their services page. Optional: automatic payment system and activation once payment received (PayPal, bank transfer).
- Visitors can comment on and rate each service offering, and can book it (simple form with contact data provided - possibility to upgrade functionality later on)
- Ideally, member area is a front end editor, as members are not admins and have little to none webdesign know-how.
- Internal area for members with a 'black board' function.
- Optional: members can also offer products for sale on their page (i.e. shop functionality with categories bound to each service offering). Members can add/edit their products themselves. NO payment functionality needed (vendors will send bill to buyer directly).
- Complete programming without design
- Collaboration with our team in Europe
- English must, preferably German
- References with 'shops in a shop' or similar as described above
- Start November 2014, end February 2014
Possibility for ongoing collaboration after successful project.
Bu iş için 39 freelancer ortalamada €19/saat teklif veriyor
Kindly accept my bid for your services marketplace website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks