The overall project objective is to create a oscommerce website for a
embroidery company that does shirts, towel , jackets etc.
The site will allow the user to custom design a t-shirt,towel etc with graphics and
text online, which will then be sent to the website owner as an order.
Please see the following website to get a feel for the programs current
features and usage.
[url removed, login to view]
We all ready have this program working in the current form as shown in the website
above, therefore we only require a programmer to enhance the program .
The program is written in PHP and is to be integrated into a fresh copy of
the osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051113 shopping cart
solution [url removed, login to view]
I would like the following enhancements to be made to the
program as follows :-
(1) Show and be able to add multiple text and multiple images to sleeves of a shirt
(2) Be able to rotate all images and all text 360 degrees on any part of a shirt
(3) Be able to take an image or text item and make any shape by dragging the image or text from all corners
and centers e.g. make a piece of text into an arch.
(4) Be able to change the colour of the t-shirt on the fly
(5) Allow unlimited selection of colours from our colour chart to be used on text
(6) Allow unlimited amount of fonts from our own font database
(7) Change size of text in Millimeters
(8) Be able to zoom in and out of image .
The person or company that takes this job should have a very good
understanding of the oscommerce system and it's related mysql tables and PHP
coding and overall structure in order to be able to achieve the desired changes.
The way in which most of the image and text criteria could be achieved by some sort of WYSIWYG,
(what you see is what you get) type of editor .
As a company we are going to offer the programmer an already setup fresh copy of the osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051113
without the T-shirt module installed so that they may work with the oscommerce solution and related MYSQL database via FTP and a web interface Access.
If the company or individual commissioned for this work does a good job we would like to setup a work relationship
that will see many projects on a regular basis being offered to them.
Please feel free to contact us to further clarify any points of the project that you have questions about.