We need a basic content management site developed that will have much fewer features than your standard CMS package. Basically, it is a place where people purchase accounts, upload content for us to store for them, and then the data is locked away for a given amount of time. The account holder is then contacted with login information when the data is re-released. Here are a basic list of features:
* Account creation. Customers must be able to enter in a list of contacts. They must also be able to flag certain people as "alternate contacts" in case they aren't available when the "lockdown period" is done.
* A timeframe where content may be uploaded must be selectable by the client before "lockdown" occurs. The "lockdown period" must also be selectable.
* Payment portal. Multiple types of accounts will be available depending on the amount of information.
* The content itself will be uploaded to a form which will then be displayed on a template page. Both the form and template page must be MODULAR, so that we can add/remove/modify the templates/forms for each account type. Customers must be able to select which template they will use from a pull-down in the form that displays all template files available for the account type they have paid for.
* An option must exist for the account holder to automatically email everybody on the contact list with A) A basic overview of the account having been created, and how they can contribute, and B) An email after the "lockdown period" is over telling everybody what the URL/password is to access the content.
A basic tidy design is needed, but nothing elaborate. Further modifications and upgrades will be offered as work to the selected provider down the road.
We are prepared to pay $300 - $500.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $706 for this job
Hi, We have over 5 years of experience of web designing, search engine optimisation and web programming on php and other web technologies and programmed many applications. We are confident to complete this project with Daha Fazla
Hi, please check PMB. Thanx [url removed, login to view]
Hi, Please see PMB for more details. Best Regards ... ccpplinux
Lets do it for [url removed, login to view] send details........ regards meena
Thank you for considering our bid. We understand your requirements and are ready to offer turnkey solution. We'll use PHP/MySQL for the backend programming and meet your requirements 100%. We have an experience working Daha Fazla
Mxicoders is a leading IT solutions company to provide e-commerce, e-business and branding solutions to small and medium size business worldwide. Mxicoders is a government registered firm and our all departments are Daha Fazla
Choose Inburn Systems for your new website and you will receive a professional proposal within 2 days that includes a timeline, previews, and everything you need to get started. We completed over 800 projects in th Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, In last 4 months we have developed 14 Dynamic Php projects and 25-30 .NET Projects for Clients in US, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, [url removed, login to view] Includes sites like Real Estate, Dating, Content Managem Daha Fazla
HI, We can provide best solution for your [url removed, login to view] are expert in developing of opensources like PHPBB,Joomla,Wordpress,Mambo,zencart,Oscommerce,Tikiwiki.... Please see our portfolio for developed sites : [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
We are web design ,graphic design and website development company comprises a pool of professionals who deliver quality work on a wide range of communication web site design and web application projects. The web desi Daha Fazla
Dear Sir Hello, I am Alex Smith. I have 4 year experience in the php and website design fields as a freelancer and job experience.I have done lot of successful projects.I had worked on several UK,USA an Daha Fazla
Lets Start, Please see us in PM to discuss about our Experience and project
We are providing services like Web Design,Graphic Design,Web Hosting, ASP,PHP, VB,C, JAVA , Multimedia, Web Promotion, BPO services etc since last 3 years.