1. I would like to build into this project the ability for the end user to select their choice of file attachments, .pdf, .xls file or both. Once the end user has purchased the data, I would like to limit as much as possible the ability for them to print, forward, or share the data with anyone who has not legitimately purchased the information. The web application is presently emailing a file, however I would like to implement a solution that uses Google docs and spreadsheets. The file will be created on my web server and then once the payment has processed, the file will be created in a directory on the web server. An email should be sent to the buyer and one should be sent to the seller, including the url to the file so that an administrator can share the file. I would like to turn off the ability to export and print the file through Google docs.
2. The end user will be performing custom searches based on a geopolitical areas in the US. If they purchase a set of data and visit the site again to run a query on another subdivision, perhaps the same data may result. I would like to have a user tracking system built into the site so that the data that the user may have purchased is not purchased again.
3. This website has an Admin [url removed, login to view] area which is web based and allows for web administrators to upload .csv (or any database format) files into their respective MySql tables. I would like better security built into this area for new account signup and also would like for the interface and functionality to be better. The mapping feature is nice as it stands now because the data may have different numbered and named columns.
4. PayPal is the payment method I have chosen. The integration is pretty much done, however I need to have the site linked up to my sandbox account in order to test the payment and receipt of payment. Some of the verbiage will need to be changed around in terms of receipt text, email subjects, email bodies, return to merchant payment verification, etc. Then we can go live with [url removed, login to view]
5. I need a forgot password link in the login form.
6. I would like to add additional filter checkboxes to the search pages. To start, I will require that the buyer be allowed to purchase all search results or just the absentee results. As the query is built now we are just pulling the absentee results from the neunzy_data_without_phone_number.
Also if they check the box for just absentee results then I would like to be able to filter on the party field in the neunzy_data_without_phone_number table.
If they want all search results then the query will be built using just the neunzy_districts table.
7. I have typed up several pages of content that I would like to have added in addition to the web design work.
8. There may be additional changes or additions to this project as I deem necessary.