Install and configure YII user management - here is the DEMO URL / module to download - Need a simple YII container with config [url removed, login to view]
Need the following to work correctly. Can use basic look and feel ( Need basic functionality with proper configuration)
Login from User Name or Email
Activation accounts (verification email)
Recovery password (send recovery key to user email)
User profile page
Manage Users ( one user as Admin role / others as standard User)
Manage Profile Fields
Profile field widget for view, edit and save data (FieldWidget)
Date widget (jQueryUI datepicker) ( i.e. Creation time / modified time)
File upload widget ( attach picture or document)
Time out after 5 minutes of idle time
* Add additional table to keep track of each user login / logout or timeout time and IP address --- THIS IS THE ONLY ADDED FEATURE HERE
* Once a user is logged in - SHOULD NOT BE ABLE to list other users
* On home page - user should only see login / registeration / home - SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO list other users
* This module does not support role base Admin - However, I need one Admin user ( can be hard coded into the mysql database) to be able to login and list all users and select any user on the list and see all audit trail of all login / logout with IP address for a given user
Note: When a user log in to the system. the USERS in the navigation bar will be available and Add SYSTEM ACCESS instead of the users navigation. Selecting this URL takes the user to a predefined URL ( this can be hard coded in the controller or can be an entry in another table for URL redirect.
Complete YII application container in .zip format including the MYSQL schema so you can re-create the database/data and unfold all YII folders. the above functionality must be in protected folder Proper YII view, components, extensions, controller, config folder structure.
Budget is only $30 and I need it in 2-3 days ( Again this is just downloading the above module and configuring it with added logging. Some one with PHP / YII experience can do this in a couple of hours)
***** NOTE ******
BUDGET IS $30 ONLY. I know YII and I know the work is minimal. Please do not bid over the budget!!!!
1) No user can see a list of other users (disable top nav for users or once logged in disable list users)
2) There should be an admin user ( can be added in the MYSQL during install). The admin user can see a) list of all other users, b) disable their account, c) see a list of past login / logout along with IP accessed ( this may require adding a simple table for user id, login time , logout time, IP)
3) When a user logs in the top navigation for all standard users must have a nav for access system. clicking on that link should redirect the user to a URL. URL can be hard coded in the controller or add it to the user table that will be pre-loaded with a known URL.
4) Add the responsive web by adding bootstrap ( this is optional)