We need a database created to add on to the informational website we already have. The informational website is comleted but not active. We are waiting for the database to go [url removed, login to view] want it to look like a simpler version of Facebook with a few changes.
Website should have backend access. The homepage will vary for 3 different types of clients.
Specs. For Database Website.
- Login Name, Password, Company Logo, Stock Photos will be provided
Home Page: (Student)
• Profile Page
- Menu w/ up six hyperlinks(explained in more detail upon selection of a bid winner) Link pages will be information based and require only word placement and hyperlinks
- Picture of user, Message Board with update ability for administrators, Interactive Timeline or Calendar (explained in more detail upon selection of a bid winner)
- Back end access to administrator
Home Page: (Parent)
• Overview of their Student’s Home Page(SHP)
- No interactive settings
• Progress Report Function that can be viewed and printed
Home Page: (Counselor)
• Access to Student Home Page w/ access to Message Board
• Progress Report with buttons to view, print, and email
Optional: Interactive Instant Messenger for Customer Service and Automatic Email for new Sign Ups. Please let us know if you can do this for the price in your bid.
WE ARE WILLING TO GO UP TO 500.00 IF NEED BE. THANK YOU.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $267 for this job
Hello, We have work on similar website before. We provide complete datbase solutions to our [url removed, login to view] have a professional team, able to finish project fast ,and maintaining very high standard of [url removed, login to view] Can be d Daha fazlası
We have a professional team, able to finish project fast ,and maintaining very high standard of [url removed, login to view] would develop an application similar to FaceBook ,with user login/registration,user profile page,calender,mess Daha fazlası
Our team has plenty of experience developing products similar to the one you are requesting. We can create this application quickly using frameworks and creating a good database design for it.