Hello – the purpose of the project is to upgrade an existing small site – up until now it run on a very simple badly written PHP code and a SMF (Simple Machines) forum.
The perfect team for the job should be
1) Vbulletin professionals
2) Experienced with video sharing/uploading scripts
3) PHP professionals.
The end result should be a video sharing site integrated with Vbulletin forums.
Please , if you consider this project problematic, do not bid on it.
The site is currently running on a simple all hand-coded PHP script , which is pretty much useless for development of the project.
The database contains less than two hundred entries of embedded videos with information, and around a thousand comment entries.
Vbulletin and Navigation :
1) Migrate the forums to Vbulletin from SMF.
2) Integrate the current navigation bar (except the RSS buttons) to the left of the forums.
3) Bar to the right of the forums – suited for ads and banners
4) Top bar should be somewhat similar to the one on the home page
5) A pleasant color theme, somewhat resembling the current one. Same logo.
6) Associate threads with comments on the front page – currently, comments and forum are not related to video postings. Comments on the front page should be accessible to guest users as they are now, but registered users can also post under their usernames.
7) Keep the comment interface simple for guests, as it is now. Users posting directly from the comments form (without logging in), will have a "Guest-" before his name. Like "Guest – Alex13", on the other hand users that are logged in, will have normal user names when posting.
8) Keep the current comments and integrate them into threads, with adjusted usernames.
9) VB profiles: include "Crew/Team" field.
10) VB profiles: include "My videos" field – for inputting URLs to the user's Youtube/Revver/Metacafe channels. Up to 3 Channel urls per user . The fields don’t have any special functionality – they just list the address , like a user's homepage.
Video Sharing Functionality:
1) Users can add videos to their profile (and site) in two ways, by embedding a video or by uploading a video.
Uploading and sharing videos should be somewhat like other videos sharing sites.
Embedding videos should Support Google Video/Youtube, Metacafe, Revver.
2) Categorizing videos – videos must fit one of the acceptable categories of the site (as appearing on the current left navigation bar)
3) Videos do not appear on the site before being moderated
4) Videos can be featured on the homepage by the administrator
5) Allow selection of Automatic image preview extraction (much like youtube) or uploading a custom video preview image.
6) Allow classifying the video as goofs/accidents.
7) Registered users can vote once for video rating and complexity.
8) The video pages get a friendly, dash-delimited URL.
9) Video URL and video galleries URL has to be kept the same as current site, content and navigational manner can be altered though.
10) Do not show number of video views.
11) Video browsing – the system should have a nice video browsing by category/date/recently added kind of interface like all video sharing sites.
12) Stability, Design and Security – the site is not big , but does serve thousands a day – please make the script stable and secure, and the design should be simple and professional.
Please post examples of relevant previous work when bidding.
The site is wwwDOTparkourDOTtv
8 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1062$ teklif veriyor
Dear Sir, Please check PM for our professional work. We can give you fully featured website as per your requirement within this timeframe. Thanks. Regards, Webexpertz