I have a relatively new staking website which has been programmed to track transfers between players of various poker sites.
I have recently upgraded to the latest VB3 and everything is working smoothly, the site runs and all scripts work.
There are various pages designed on the site by the old owners that seem to not work, and would probably require a quick scan and fix. Everything orked fine until the site was moved to a new server and changed a little.
Also, I am unable to create new member groups. If a create a new membergroup and assign a user the user has NO privileges.
Its somthing very basic im sure but just keeps baffling me!
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 150$ teklif veriyor
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
We have a team of professionals,they have more than 11 year of experience,so we can manage this work and will give you quality solution we can start this project as soon as [url removed, login to view] check our work have a look on Daha fazlası
v bulletin is so easy work for me and i have complete this kind of project before and i will update some file if necessary for complete your taks. please check my massage for more information.
I have a lot of experience with vBulletin and server migrations, I can help your complete this project. Please check your private message for more details.