I need an application with various pages created in PHP and MySQL that we can input and store some information and then can be display in reports to print.
1) Application Access: - User Name, Password
2) Main Page: - Main Menu (Laboratory, Compression, Job Order, Contacts, Projects, Customers, Services, Reports, Invoices, Users and Exit)
This page should be the template (at the moment no heather)
3) Laboratory (blank page for phase 2)
4) Compression (blank page for phase 2)
5) Job Order: Submenu (New, Edit, Delete), Show all listed Job Orders with its info and details and I can delete or edit from this list. The New command should display Order Info (Order Name, Order Date (actual date with time format), Date of Service (date with time format) and Project (to pick up from the project list). Also display Order Details (to pick up from services list), Add Service, Delete Service.
6) Contacts (I want to know if I can upload from Outlook and store in this app.)
7) Projects (Basic Information, I will give details later)
8) Customers (Basic Information, I will give details later)
9) Services: Submenu (New, Edit, Delete), Show all listed services with its details and I can delete or edit from this list. The New command should display Service Details (Service Name, Category, Unit, Price, Is Test? (Check Box)).
10) Reports: display and print option
a) Customer form with its contacts and projects.
b) List form of Job Order by day, week, month, etc.
11) Invoices (blank Page for phase 2)
12) Users: Submenu (New, Edit, Delete), Show all listed users with its details and I can delete or edit from this list. The New command should display User Details (Name, Middle Name, Last Name, User Name, Password, Email, Role), Save and Close, Clear, Cancel.
13) Exit (exit the application; ask to confirm)
I need sorting alphabetical ascending, descending, date, time, etc.
Please send me a list of some of your sites, security work and a list of things you can do to protect our websites from attacks.