1. Front page – Tabs to Contact us, log in, Auction, News update from
members and us.
Space for advertising banners, which we will fill.
Space for hot News stories.
Space for Hot auction offers.
2. Contact us – all the usual + feed back form
3. Log in – members area to be able to access auction site, forum?, give
feed back, FAQs, interact with site
4. Auction area (Already own software called Rain works, would prefer
generate our own).
Auction items will be repair jobs, which have been estimated and pre
approved by an insurance company. All details are to be entered by us.
Fields to include:
• Pictures of vehicle x 5
• Vehicle Index Number
• Vehicle Vin Number
• Vehicle Type by Manufacturer and model
• Description of repair (Brief)
• Approved estimate with no value
• Downloadable approved estimate file with no value
From these details current members will be allowed to bid the lowest
price they are willing to be paid to do the work as a blind bid system.
(Reducing the cost to the insurance company and helping to fill the
workshops when they need work).
Each vehicle will be open to bid on for one day from 12.00 – 12.00 and
winning bidder will be advised on completion of auction.
5. News page to update from members and our approved input.
• Save money for Insurance companies
• Where = Internet based solution based in London. The company's
body shop and surveyor network will be geographically distributed and
automated through an interactive website platform.
• Why = Assist work providers to save money on admin while developing
new workshop relationships and saving insurance companies money.
To assist garages and workshops to fill their unused workshop hours.
• What = Web based reverse auction site
• When = The site will be finalized and available for beta testing by the
end of June 2013 with a view to full launch in January 2014
• How = Use of web based Auction site and unique customer tracking
Benefits to Insurance companies:
• Reduced cost of repair
• Rapid turn around
• Reduced admin – communication through WEB site reducing human
interactions using unique customer tracking software
• Pre approved garages / estimating system
• Access to our garage database and existing network to sell
insurance schemes and further marketing opportunities
• Repair network available for resale to other networks
• Cost saving using Green products – Carbon reduction EPA etc.
• Create a unique integrated alliance between work shop and work
• Use of our factoring facilities to facilitate speedy payments to
workshops while crating a window of payment for the insurance
• 90 % key to key closure within 30 days
Benefits to third Party work providers:
• As Above +
• Ability to approach more insurance and third party customers to source
Benefits to End Customer:
• Quality assured service
• 3 year warranty
• Loan car if required
• Door to Door service
• Car Valet
• Unique tracking of customer vehicle
• No extra cost to client
Benefits to Work Shop:
• Reduced admin
• The ability to fill unused workshop hours
• Larger customer base
• Group Savings
• No direct cost to Workshop
Thank you all for the respective exchanges we have had over the last 2 days. We are currently evaluating all submissions through this and other online services. Please be patient.
One criterion is that all quotes will have to be submitted with a time schedule and an estimated total number of hours. This will permit us to understand the strengths or even weakness of submitted quotes.
If you are not able to quote in this manner then we will not be able to take your quote into consideration.
Quotes will be subject to rigorous procedures of quoting. Next Wednesday we will be republishing the technical specifications, in view of the ambiguous request on our part which I am sure you will agree.
One last thing: It does mean that you may be the cheapest that you will be awarded the contract; we are looking for “value for money” and that could well be the more expensive quote or if we are really lucky then the cheapest one.
Thank you for your understanding.
I wish you all and your respective families a pleasant healthy weekend.
We would like to thank everyone that has interacted with us.
We are now clearer as to which we want to go. In view of the fact that we have already purchase Rainworx and ongoing assessment we have decided to post a new project as seen on https://www.freelancer.com/projects/ASP-SQL/Programming-into-Rainworx-API.html.
Please read carefully to see if fit the profile we are looking for.
thank you for your time.
I take the opportunity in wishing you and your families good health
P.S. We have further projects in the pipe line. Just a brief on how we work:
We are part of an organisation that raise capital through our "Business Angels". Once the "seed money" has been raised to validate the business plan we post and request quotes on platforms like this.
11 freelancers are bidding on average £39/hour for this job
Hi. Will deliver a turnkey solution. UI portfolio - [url removed, login to view] Web apps completed - [url removed, login to view] References available on request.