I need a coder/designer to do some work for me on a website I am currently building.
The following are required to be done:
1) Install CGI and FFMPEG on the webserver.
2) Webserver security workup (means measuring and install of applications to make the webserver as secure as possible towards hacker attacks and other threats). The webserver runs a newly installed Debian linux.
3) Make a domain point towards the webserver, and make sure it works. (We will change the nameservers with the ISP, your job is to make sure it works afterwards)
4) If you, as a designer, can work up an incredible skin for MediaWiki (shouldnt be too hard for an experienced webdesigner), this will count as a huge plus towards being awarded the project. This also means that if this can be done, we want a front page "incorporated" into the Main_Page of the wiki, and same with the payment gateway, as all downloadable files are stores in one directory which can be password protected.
5) Last, but not least, if you as a coder can work up a script that makes the Wiki process multiple files at once (preferably put into a dir via ftp first, then run a script that adds all the files in that directory automatically to the wiki) that would be very helpful. Such a script should be an easy thing for webmasters who have worked with content extraction before. It is preferrable if you have worked with MediaWiki in the past, but the Wiki software is very easy for experienced webmasters, so no background in that field is required.
It is very important for me to get this done as soon as possible.
Selected provider will be awarded future projects if this project goes through smoothly. We have lots going on, and if a stable coder/designer can be found, we want to keep that.
Just please make sure you can do this work before bidding.
To make sure you have read this, please write "I know what I am doing" in the subject field, or your bid will be ignored. This is to ensure that you are not a bot, but a person that actually have read the project details.
Max completion time is 10 days. This should be more than sufficient. If you need more than that, make sure you tell that in your bid.
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 534$ teklif veriyor
Hi This sounds like it could be interesting. Ive got around 8 years experience. Dont be fooled coz Im freelancing, and not at a permanent job, check your PM
Hello, I'm a experienced PHP/Linux developer from Sri Lanka. I'm ready to start this project immediately. ("I know what I am doing") PM me for more details.