My name is Nate Gustavson and my business partner Adam Levin and I need a website for our commercial real estate business.
We sell apartment complexes primarily (80% of our transactions), and the other 20% of our transactions involve selling net leased corporate tenanted buildings (ie McDonald's, Autozone's, Jiffy Lube's, KFC's) all over the country. We will be using this site to promote ourselves as the #1 Apartment Sales Team on the SF Peninsula (which we are) and our accomplishments listing and achieving high sales numbers for apartment buildings all over the San Francisco Bay Area.
Here is a template of another group in my company (Alvin Mansour) who's website I would love to emulate -- [url removed, login to view]
I look forward to seeing what type of bids come back for this request. We would like to pay around $1500-$3000, however if the right designer comes along and sells us on the final product we would be happy to pay more.
***Note*** - We spend about $4,000-$5,000/month on mailing postcards, flyers, and letters to clients showing our results and building brand recognition. In order for this website to be effective, we would need to have the capability to update it with Active, Pending, and Sold Properties, as well as make it very informative and memorable for our future clients who will be browsing it driven/directed from the mailers.
62 freelancers are bidding on average $2830 for this job
Hi, We have designed and built websites for various types of businesses very successfully. We work with all of our clients individually to easily synchronize and to keep track of the requirements and scope. We fulf Daha Fazla
Your Real Estate website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Award winning design studio USA based, let us build this site for you, similar to reference.
Hi, we have read all the requirements and we are very confident to do this project from start till end. We definitely have some questions when we discuss project with u. We shall finish this project in timely manner a Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project. Our Dedicated Team can handle project with your 100% satisfaction. I want more information regarding your project therefore, I request you to visit private message board to st Daha Fazla
Hello, We are Professional Developers with similar development expertise and we assure you to deliver the best quality work. We have done many projects for clients based out at U.S, U.K, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and AFRICA Daha Fazla
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details about us. Regards
Hello sir, Ready to start working on your project. We aim to gives you absolute solutions. Kindly check our high rated portfolio in PMB... Thanks.
Hello. I have understood very well the requirements. I am interested in this job which should be a very interesting work. I am a professional web designer and developer (please see my profile) with more to 10 years of Daha Fazla
**********************.. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ********************** GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! Hello Sir/Ma'am, I look forward to talking to you further and getting started. I've been working in simple and Daha Fazla
Hello, i have posted further details of my bid in pmb , please have a look | Thanks |
Respected Sir, Thank you for taking the time to read our initial posting, we have read initial project description and wanted to discuss further thru' Freelancer PMB. So, please drop us a message from Freelancer PM Daha Fazla
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, We are UK based Web Solutions company established in 2006. Please check your inbox for our detailed proposal. Kind Regards UK Pro Solutions
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified and BBB accredited website Design & Development Company holding 9 years of field experience. Please check the PMB for details. Thanks, Kul
Freshwebsites is a design and web development company, technology services and branding company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across the design and development industry and business fun Daha Fazla
Hello, I am ready to develop professional system. Have very big experience in this area. let me know if You interesting work together.
we can provide quality solution with time base completion. ******* Check PM ******** Thanks