I have a client who needs me to make changes to their website about once a month. The changes will vary, some months it will be a lot, and other months it won't be much.
I need someone reliable who can implement these changes for me quickly, and who I will be able to communicate with when I need to.
The website is - [url removed, login to view]
This first project includes 5 updates that need to be made to the website. Some of them require files that need to be replaced on the website. For this, I will email you the documents that need to be replaced on the website. As far as the written changes however, Here they are:
Addition of new course webpage:
- Under the category "Courses", and then under "Miscellaneous Training," please add another link for new course titled "Hazard Communication Standard Update Seminar." This course should be listed underneath the 4HR Fall Protection/4HR CS Training (on the bottom).
- This new course site that is being created needs to contain the following information on it's page (look at other pages for other courses to see how it should look):
- Please add the 2 orange boxes at the bottom of the webpage titled "Register" and "Registration Form” as the other pages have it.
- Please link the attached registration form titled "New Hazcom Seminar Update" to the "Registration Form" link.
- Please put a link for “Spa” and add the Spanish Hazcom registration form.
- The box for “register” should direct you to the schedule web page when you click on it. http://www.tsctrainingacademy. com/schedules/
- Please add the course option under “schedule” in the same category that the course is listed under so people can view the schedules for that training. http://www.tsctrainingacademy. com/schedules/
UPDATE # 2
- Under the category "Courses", and then under "Scaffold Training", and then under "Supported Scaffold-LL52", you will see a link for "4HR User Supported Scaffold Training (Eng. Span. Pol. Chin.)". We need to add "Port." to those languages in that link, and also add "Portuguese" in the description on that page.
- Add that we offer 4hr user training in Portuguese (need to include language in the course menu and in the body of the 4hr user description”. See below.
UPDATE # 3
- Under the category "Other Services/Policies”, go to "Registration Policies" - there is a link on that page that says "Click Here" which allows you to download the Credit Card Authorization Form (see image below). We need to replace that form with the new one attached to this email. See attached pdf file named “cc form”. When they click on “click here”, the new cc form should download.
UPDATE # 4
- Under the category "Other Services/Policies" and in the subpage for “Request for Duplicate Course Materials” - We need to replace 2 of the forms. Only update the duplicate request form for completion card in English and Spanish but also add a link for the form in Polish See attached pdf files. 3 attachments total (1 for English, 1 Spanish and 1 for Polish)
UPDATE # 5
- Under the category "About us” we need to replace the TSCTA catalog with the new catalog attached to this email. The catalog appears under the TSCTA about us webpage. The "Click Here" link (see image below) must open the new updated catalog attached to this email. See attached pdf file “new course catalog”.
That's all of the updates needed. Like I said, I need someone reliable who can get these changes done quickly. If you do a good job with this first project, I will absolutely use you for future updates to this website. It will most likely be on a monthly basis.
We can negotiate a different price each month based on how much work needs to be done. For this first project, I would like it done for no more than $150. Thank you.
Bu iş için 19 freelancer ortalamada $150 teklif veriyor
Already did 350+ successful projects [login to view URL] PMB to see my previous work. I have total 10 years experience in this [login to view URL]
Hello, Excellent services guaranteed. Thanks
we would be interested in this project, if you are not looking for a rushed job and we can have a good communication. We do have real references and very important to know that you will work directly with us. Let us kn Daha Fazla
Hi, I am highly experienced in Wordpress, Joomla, HTML, CSS, PHP, Graphic Design, Skills........So Please Check PMB For More Details........
Hello, I'm applying my proposal for your job I'll provide you work with 100% satisfaction Please review my portfolio and Feel free for disucss on budget and choose me.
Hi, I can do it perfectly. I have rich experiences on this fields. I am ready for you now. Regards.
hi sir Dolphinesoft is a professional Software Development Company providing complete IT solutions and acting as an offshore development center for overseas development firms. We are an innovative company, based in In Daha Fazla
we will provide you complete Solution as per your need. For more detail please check our message where you can find our previous work too
Hi. I am an experienced front-end developer/designer. Please see your PMB for more info.
Greetings to you. I am experienced in updating website with good knowledge of HTML, Joomla, WordPress. I am confident to do this job perfectly with all your requirements at a very reasonable rate. Also I am interested Daha Fazla
Hi, I have 6+ year of experience in php and HTML. Let me help you!
Ready to take this assignment right away. PM sent.
Ready to work. USA based. - Will be able to support your customers on a monthly basis.
Hello, I have years of experiences in Web development and I think you won't regret to choose me for the project.
Hi, I'm a PHP DEveloper with over 7 years of experience, I'm very interested about your project, I've worked on site maintenance before. Please check my Private Message for more Information.
Hi, I am very good in web application development life cycle.