I have launched a site however need work done to it:
1. Make it compatible in Firefox and w3c compliant to strict.
2. Hook up a CMS to be able to modify the pages. This will require setting up some open source software to be able to do this. You will obviously need to take out the WebPages content and store them in the Database too, and then call them from the pages.
3. The cms must also be able to modify each pages, meta data, TITLE, KEYWORDS, and Description.
4. Doing a bit of SEO for each page, a good title, description and keywords that are unique and relevant.
5. Training manual explain how to use the system.
That’s about it.
The website front end must look 100% identical to the html website, this is of absolute importance.
Language is PHP & MYSQL