This is a website design. It's for a classified ad similar to craigslist.org. But not quite to that scale. I am looking for a PHP / MYSQL programmer to take on this project. Also, you must know how to implement the image verification (like users must enter a security code from an image).
This sounds like a big project but isn't. Most pages have few coding involved as I've said.
Main Feature: lets users list ads to different cities.
1) All users can post ads for free, they do not need to register. However, there is a registration system if users want to register. User accounts is validated through their email.
2) Index page shows the ads by category, like for sale, jobs, services, etc. Navigation link is at the top of the page
3) Post ad page. users enter title of ad and description and email, and submit. ad is sent to user's email.
4) the ad page shows the ad, time, date, , edit button, delete button, number of views, and report abuse link, description.
5) the ACP pages. the admin control panel has 8 pages. admin can remove/add categories. Plus admin can change page colors/link color/page background color, text colors, etc. plus manage abuse submitted by users, plus a few more things, I will discuss later.
6) Also a stats page, shows number of ads today, and total # of ads in our database. plus a few more fields.
7) city list page, simply shows all city in our database broken down by state
8) search. users can search by category, or all category. or search by city or all city.
There's about 16 pages total, but most of the pages have VERY little coding involved. ******* Also, I would like some type of a template so I can add/remove pages, or add/remove/edit links at will. I prefer it be done in dreamweaver. I already have the template made and the pages done in dreamweaver. You will be given the files if you win the auction.
8 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 906$ teklif veriyor
Do not sacrifice quality for cheap promises. Please view pmb for complete bidding details and allow Web Integrated weave your inspirations.
Hello, I am an experienced php and mysql developer and I have created a script very similar to yours in the past, a sports search engine and directory. I would gladly take up this project for you, thanks!