The basic procedure will be as follows
1. Scrape data from [url removed, login to view]
2. Store that data into a well-structured database
3. Display that data to desktop software, website and mobile app as data format and graphical representation
Data Collection and Storage
Data will be collected in 2 ways
1. Data Scraping: Required data will be scraped from [url removed, login to view] . When market is open (4 hours a day) we need to scrape some urls at a 30 seconds interval. Other url can be scraped at daily or periodic basis. A few example urls are given below
2. Data Input: Some data need to be added manually from backend/admin panel. For example, result of ratio analysis etc.
3. Data Storage: All scraped and manually inserted data need to be stored in a well-structured way so that in can be calculated where need and distributed to the desktop, web and mobile app
Desktop software will collect data from the main server (where we stored the scraped data) and display in data format and graphical presentation. You can use a local db and synchronize between the web server and the local db or you can directly connect to the web server, whichever is better.
The main purpose of the software is to display realtime data from the webserver to the end use. Users will also input some data to the software like their portfolio (which stock they bought/sold day to day) that need to update to the web server.
The software interface should look nice and attractive. Graphical elements will be used like Pie chart, bar chart, candlestick chart and need to update realtime.
Website will present the data stored in the webserver and the design need to be simple, lightweight and nice. Please check the reference websites provided at the end this document for design ideas. Information will be presented to this website in tabular format and graphical format. Data update should be realtime (you can use node.js or any other preferred way to synchronize realtime with web server). We need minimum page refresh, this should look more like a web app than a traditional website.
1. Homepage and other page: Information and a few graph will be displayed in the homepage. There will be some other information pages like FAQ, contact us, payment page etc.
2. User panel: Most of the content will be inside the user area. There will be 2 types of account, free user and paid user.
a. Free user will get very limited content and
b. Paid user will get full access to the contents.
3. Admin panel: Managing content and user. Generate report.
Graphical elements will be used like bar chart, pie chart, candlestick and line chart etc. There are some PHP charting plugins out there which can be used. Website should be responsive.
Android and IOS app will display information from the webserver and a few charts. Most of the information will be market price related so that users can see the market condition on the go.
Trade Hour Data: Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is open for 4 hours a day, from 10:30 to 14:30 (GMT+6). During this time we need realtime update of data which we are scraping from DSE website. Some of the data we need to display are
• Stock price – show realtime stock quotes in table format and chart format
• Market depth – show the bid/ask price of a stock
• Watchlist – users can create watchlist to only monitor certain stocks
• Price alert – if a user setup a price alert it will appear as a js popup. i.e. If a stock price is raises to $100, it will show a alert.
• News Alert – When a new news arrives in our database, it will show as a notification/js alert.
• Stock Screener – users will be able to run a scan to get a list of stocks based on certain conditions
• Export market data to Amibroker and Metastock (Only for desktop software)
for more detail please check the attached file
12 freelancers are bidding on average $783 for this job
Hello, We are a software Firm having immense expertise and over 5 Years of experience in design & development of native & cross platform mobile applications in iOS, Android, Windows & Kindle. Please find the link Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, First of all, we would like to tell you how we will initialize the project with you. We insist to follow these steps before you award the project to us: - We (technical team) will review the job and a Daha Fazla
lets start work together ...............................................................................................................................................................................
Hi, I understand your requirements to be frank I have not developed exact same app but have all the features in multiple apps I have developed what I mean is I have got the technical expertise to build our app easily a Daha Fazla
Dear Sir We have a long experience of over 7 years in Graphics, Web and Apps development and are very keen to align with you. We have worked with various technology e.g. Apache, Linux, Unix, MySQL, PHP (Drupal, Joomla Daha Fazla
Hello! We are a US company with an 13 year history of developing cloud-based custom software solutions for a diverse client list. Our rapid development platform is able to save our clients significant time and money. A Daha Fazla
Hello, i have checked your project and would like to have your project. I am confident to fulfill your requirements in timely manner, along with quality work. Please check your pmb.
Hi, I have two and half years of experience in windows desktop and mobile application development based on .net and c#. I also have worked on several macro, imported dlls and apis and .net embedded applications. The Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, We, Veltrod software services are a software consulting company specialized in providing Mobile, E-Commerce and Social media frameworks using cutting edge and emerging technology. Leveraging best-in-class Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, We have highly experienced iOS and Android Developers in our team who can make your imagination to real app. So please support to us to achieve that milestone and we will give you best qu Daha Fazla
We Believe in Quality and Delivering a Quality Product Thanks for your post on Freelancer! I am the Sales Manager at UI-Partners. We are a company and not Individuals. My intention is to showcase our expertise and d Daha Fazla