The basic procedure will be as follows
1. Scrape data from [url removed, login to view]
2. Store that data into a well-structured database
3. Display that data to desktop software, website and mobile app as data format and graphical representation
Data Collection and Storage
Data will be collected in 2 ways
1. Data Scraping: Required data will be scraped from [url removed, login to view] . When market is open (4 hours a day) we need to scrape some urls at a 30 seconds interval. Other url can be scraped at daily or periodic basis. A few example urls are given below
2. Data Input: Some data need to be added manually from backend/admin panel. For example, result of ratio analysis etc.
3. Data Storage: All scraped and manually inserted data need to be stored in a well-structured way so that in can be calculated where need and distributed to the desktop, web and mobile app
Desktop software will collect data from the main server (where we stored the scraped data) and display in data format and graphical presentation. You can use a local db and synchronize between the web server and the local db or you can directly connect to the web server, whichever is better.
The main purpose of the software is to display realtime data from the webserver to the end use. Users will also input some data to the software like their portfolio (which stock they bought/sold day to day) that need to update to the web server.
The software interface should look nice and attractive. Graphical elements will be used like Pie chart, bar chart, candlestick chart and need to update realtime.
Website will present the data stored in the webserver and the design need to be simple, lightweight and nice. Please check the reference websites provided at the end this document for design ideas. Information will be presented to this website in tabular format and graphical format. Data update should be realtime (you can use [url removed, login to view] or any other preferred way to synchronize realtime with web server). We need minimum page refresh, this should look more like a web app than a traditional website.
1. Homepage and other page: Information and a few graph will be displayed in the homepage. There will be some other information pages like FAQ, contact us, payment page etc.
2. User panel: Most of the content will be inside the user area. There will be 2 types of account, free user and paid user.
a. Free user will get very limited content and
b. Paid user will get full access to the contents.
3. Admin panel: Managing content and user. Generate report.
Graphical elements will be used like bar chart, pie chart, candlestick and line chart etc. There are some PHP charting plugins out there which can be used. Website should be responsive.
Android and IOS app will display information from the webserver and a few charts. Most of the information will be market price related so that users can see the market condition on the go.
Trade Hour Data: Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is open for 4 hours a day, from 10:30 to 14:30 (GMT+6). During this time we need realtime update of data which we are scraping from DSE website. Some of the data we need to display are
• Stock price – show realtime stock quotes in table format and chart format
• Market depth – show the bid/ask price of a stock
• Watchlist – users can create watchlist to only monitor certain stocks
• Price alert – if a user setup a price alert it will appear as a js popup. i.e. If a stock price is raises to $100, it will show a alert.
• News Alert – When a new news arrives in our database, it will show as a notification/js alert.
• Stock Screener – users will be able to run a scan to get a list of stocks based on certain conditions
• Export market data to Amibroker and Metastock (Only for desktop software)
for more detail please check the attached file
13 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 791$ teklif veriyor
lets start work together ...............................................................................................................................................................................
Hello, i have checked your project and would like to have your project. I am confident to fulfill your requirements in timely manner, along with quality work. Please check your pmb.