The goal of the requested project is to convert our three existing web sites to professionally designed, fully content-manageable ones.
Current websites and companies involved
- Blue Corner (Dutch only): [url removed, login to view]
- eNovates (currently Dutch only): [url removed, login to view]
- 4iS (currenly Dutch only): [url removed, login to view]
Conditions and expectations
- We expect a phased approach
- With several quick wins w.r.t. to our urgent needs, which are
- web shop functionality for Blue Corner's products
- ability to add and change content of three websites (ability to feed news to sites is of utter importance)
- multi-languageness for at least eNovates
- immediate setup of basic CMS + template design to start conversion
- Further phases encompass (amongst others) - structural setup of CMS, setup of SEO/SEA, ...
- We expect the sites and the underlying CMS to be created based on existing technology
- specifically CMS: Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress,... -> no own/proprietary systems allowed
- same for web shop
- Given the fact that the number of websites will extend in the near future, we expect 1 CMS able to manage various domains/sites
- specific demands/needs: newsitems managed centrally, product information, partner information
Upon finishing the first results, we will need for SEO/SEA assistance. The ability to advise/support us is a bonus.
135 freelancers are bidding on average €4180 for this job
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified and BBB accredited website Design & Development Company with 9 year of field experience. Please check the [url removed, login to view], Krish
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise and assure you best quality work. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive
Hello sir, Ready to start working on your project. We aim to gives you absolute solutions. Kindly check our high rated portfolio in PMB... Thanks.