here is a really neat but cool project I have in mind for some time!
It will be like adwall(dot)org, NO CLONE, just to see how the basic system might work!
I will give a general overview here, more details on request AND for the choosen programmer:
- Web2.0 behaviour (AJAX)
- Written in php (or Ruby on Rails) MySQL
- There must be a Main wall, which integrates the Sub walls
-- Each Sub wall acts like the adwall system above!
-- The Main wall looks like a regular Sub wall, but the items can only be created/modified by the Administrator of the system. The items (= notes) on the Main wall point each to one Sub wall. (see attached drawing for clarification).
- Notes (=items) on Subwalls can only be posted by registered users and the Admin has to approve each notes before it is posted on the subwall.
- A User can delete his items without approval from Admin
- A User can modify his item, but the change again has to be approved by Admin
- Please provide the codeword = "cool project" in your bid of this project, otherwise I will not take your bid into consideration!
- New Users have to be approved by Admin
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED GRAFIK BEFORE BIDDING!!!
Mention in your bid, how you going to approach this system and which milestones you think are reasonable, thx.