Preference will be given to freelancers proposing the fastest turnaround. Please contact me with your SEO strategy for this website as this is a key component.
I'm looking for someone to build me a website like [url removed, login to view] which would allow me to buy *product x* from users all over the US. I will disclose *product x* once a freelancer is chosen. The user selects the product he would like to sell to me and a prepaid USPS shipping label & box is sent to the user. The user mails the item back and the admin verifies the condition of the item. At this point, the user is paid via paypal, check, or amazon gift card. Simultaneously, the item is posted on ebay for sale. I'm looking for something as close as possible to Gazelle without stealing their code and layout. A user should be able to come to my website, and get an instant quote for their used *product x*.
Gazelle may use algorithms to adjust the pricing depending on the current prices (ebay), but I would imagine that is how it works. I would also like an easy to use control panel so I can control all of the prices myself.
2 milestones will be created. The first milestone will be paid when all of 15 functions listed below are completed. The website should be uploaded to my server after the 2nd milestone. The website should include the following, but is not limited to the following:
1) Function to purchase *product x* from users
2) Redesign the user interface so that it does NOT look like [url removed, login to view]
3) Admin panel: admin enters progress updates. Whenever an update occurs, it is emailed to the user. User can view the status of the offer when he logs in (ie not received, received, approved, etc).
4) Admin panel : admin approves the payout request from the user.
5) Admin panel: admin can adjust price offer
6) Admin panel: once payment is approved, autopay by check, paypal, or amazon gift card
7) Admin panel: add/remove products, including picture & description
8) Admin panel: add/remove product type. Product type=smartphone, ipad, ipod, etc
9) Create a logo
10) User should be able to track the status of his item
11) Function to print pre-paid labels for customers sending in their *product x*
12) For each order, a transaction number should be emailed to the user and stored in a database for the admin to access.
13) Function to automatically post a listing on ebay once *product x* is inspected by the admin.
14) Backend function to check the item’s device ID is not stolen/lost/etc. on Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint. For Verizon, this function should be linked to: [url removed, login to view] I’m not sure if there is a link for AT&T and sprint.