Would like to create a website with content in the area of community events.
- Need help mostly with structure. I have considered using CoffeCup or Dreamweaver (which I'm still playing around with) for the design.
- Need something that once created, I can update and change content myself.
- Looking to have about 5 main pages.
- Will include a survery and calendar that people can merge with their own (possibly just do Google Calendar).
- A mapped image on the home page will link to one of those pages; let’s name it ‘categories’. Each category corresponds to a different area of the mapped image.
- The ‘categories’ page would have too much information. Here is where my dilemma manifests. I would like:
o The ‘categories’ page to have the same mapped image from the homepage and some general info.
o Each category to have a subpage in the ‘categories’ page.
o Once you click on an area of the mapped image, whether from homepage or the ‘categories’ page, it’ll take you to the subpage. – Ultimately, I wouldn’t want someone to have to scroll down through the categories page, nor have anchor links for that matter – An example (but not quite) of what I need can be seen at: [url removed, login to view]
§ When you click on any event on the sidebar ‘Eventos del Mes’ towards the middle of the page, it takes you to a subpage for that event under the ‘Eventos’ page.
§ Notice the ‘.html’ ending on the URL
Again, I need help with structure, particularly the issue described above. This is why I consider this a small project. Visually, I know what I want and can create myself with CoffeeCup, Dreamweaver or any other 'what you see is what you get' software.
Thanks for your time!
25 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 461$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We are fit for you job. See our work that we have designed and developed. Please read the PM. Request to look @ our protfolio. We understand your requirements and ready to work on your project. Thanks