I have a word document that is completed. I just need to have it designed by a professional. This is a business plan with a linked Excel spreadsheet for the tables and charts. Here is exactly what I need done.
PRIOR TO BID
1. Review the Designed business plans on this page ([url removed, login to view]). Particularly of interest to me is the Evan Smith Investments business plan.
2. Please provide proof that you can design an MS Word document with great skill. I need to see an example of an MS Word document that you've design and other VERY SIMILAR design. PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER POSTING ME A PM WITH 100 WEBSITES YOU'VE DESIGNED. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE!
3. Send me a message requesting the MS Word document so you can see what I have in place already. I will not post this document publicly.
AFTER REVIEWING DOCUMENT
1. I need a cover page. It should be very simple like the example above. It should use my logo (I will provide print quality version of my logo). It should use my color scheme which I will provide.
2. I need a simple and attractive header for all remaining pages. I am open to your suggestions here. I think the header should feature the logo (left aligned for odd pages and right aligned for even pages).
3. After the TOC, there should be a simple and attractively designed blank page with an appropriate image.
4. Update TITLES and HEADER 2 to be more attractive
5. Update GRAPHS to be more attractive. PLEASE retain links with EXCEL sheet so I can make changes and easily deploy them.
6. On empty pages or pages with a lot of empty space at the bottom, make attractive end caps or placeholders.
7. General clean up and polish to make this document look its best.
1. This should be a very simple project for anyone who knows how to work with MS Word and linked EXCEL sheets. I did as much as I could with my limited design abilities and it's pretty close already.
2. I can't get the graphs to look great when I switch the format (3D pipe) because they render incorrectly on the page. If you know how to work with MS Word, this should not take more than 15 mins for all charts.