I need a PHP based YouTube to Mp3, Mp4 and 3gp conversion script like gosong(dot)net and keepvid(dot)com which uses a local server side converter NOT an external site.
How it should look:
1) There is an input field and a submit button, user adds YouTube link and hits submit button
2) The script downloads the video and encodes it locally to Mp3, Mp4 and 3gp (PHP calls a command line encoder I guess) and places everything into a MySql database with the following attributes: Title, Tags, youtube id, mp3 file, mp4 file, 3gp file. During this process a progress bar is shown.
3) When encoding is done, download links appears for all three file types with anonymous urls.
- I'd like a progress bar for both the encoding and downloading process, so users can see that how many percents are done.
- I can easily set the bitrate of each media type in the script.
- I'd like a description included how I can install it when it's done.
Thank you everyone!