Zencart PHP Expert Needed To Complete Project That Other Programmer Failed To Complete. Here is the original project outline:
[url removed, login to view]
My website contains a directory, in which I add products to on a weekly basis. I want to finish the design of a zen cart store, that allows users to sell my products via their own store. The products from my directory will be added to their store via a "sync subscription" which they will purchase via my site.
The sync works fines, and uses CURL. Once they purchase the sync subscription, they simply use their username and password (as they are a member of my site) within their zen cart admin panel, to activate the sync.
However, when you unsubscribe the user from the sync, and resubscribe them (using the login form) it does not work. This need fixed, along with some other small issues.
This is the programmers version (80% complete):
http://dev. webardent .com/sean/[url removed, login to view]
This is my site (70% complete):
http://ade. resellers - heaven. com
You will be able to view the programmers version to copy the tasks he has recently updated, but not sent me (10%). These Tasks, plus the remaining tasks are listed below.
Username and passwords will be given of course.
This is what needs completed:
1. The sync is not working. After entering the username and password via the admin panel of http:// ade. resellers - heaven .com/, it does not enable or re-enable the categories & products. I should be able to activate & deactivate the sync as I please via the admin panel of the zen cart store and via my own admin panel of http://www. resellers - heaven .com.
2. Furthermore, once you "tick" the "checkbox" within the account of a newly created account, via http:// resellers- heaven. com/adminpanel, which has been registered via the URL below, the change does not save:
http://www. resellers - heaven .com / cgi-bin / [url removed, login to view]
However, if you create an account via the admin panel, and tick the sync check box, the change does take affect. Therefore, the issue may reside with the registration page above.
3. I made a test purchase and the download link was not provided in the thank you/ invoice email. The download link(s) should be delivered instantly after successful payment, and the order status change from "processing" to "delivered" automatically.
4. Once you fix the "sync" please fix the module that shows the product order. I want the module to show the products in the same order they are added to the directory as shown:
www. Resellers - Heaven .com/[url removed, login to view]
5. Please have each product pre-determined as "free shipping". The "check box" should automatically be ticked for each product (beside the "add to cart" button".
6. Please ensure the admin can edit the following pages via "Define Pages Editor":
- affiliate terms
- AFFILIATE FAQ
- checkout success
- contact us
- shipping notice
Note, when I make changes to the affiliate terms, they do not publish on the website. Please fix and ensure this does not occur with the other pages. Thanks.
7. The FAQ button is not pointing to the correct faq page. Its pointing to the GV_faq (gift vouchers) Please point the button link to the correct faq link.
8. Custom zen cart installion process required
9. Please allow the admin to be able to edit the "Email Welcome" within "Tools"
10. Their are a few small issues with the Affiliate Program. Will send upon accepting project - or you can request this via message board.
11. The login form does not work properly in Microsoft Internet Explorer
12. The CURL may need updated to same standard as on the programmers site.
I will require bug testing and minor fies if there are bugs.
I require this project to completed extremely fast, with high quality. No exceptions or excuses. Questions? contact me.