This shouldn't be a hard project. My last post I think I added to much to it. oscommerce is installed. My website is up. I need help getting my shared ssl installed and working correctly at the login and checkout pages. I want those areas secure and the product pages unsecured so google can spider them.
The next thing I need is for the fix to upload images from the images I have ftp'd to the server already. I want to link those through the browse button.
Then I want to know if there is a plug in for gbuy, and if there is i would like to have that installed.
Bottom line is this is a new section and I want to use it asap. I need to be able to start selling my products asap. Hopefully this is asking a lot as I don't have a large budget. I want someone that I can contact and someone that would be willing to work on projects like this in the future. I like to have a personal feel with someone that is working on my stuff, I don't want the empty emails from big corporation...I have a hosting company for that.
Ok, it looks like I have the shared ssl working correctly as I wanted. So that leaves little odds and ends to complete. For your bid I would like to have the following done:
1. Help create shipping tables for products (only 3 catagories)
2. Change the zones and taxes
3. See if there is an option for Gbuy and install it
4. Allow to browse to images on the server and not on my computer.
5. Double check that SSL is working properly (I am pretty sure it is)
6. Remove oscommerce graphics and replace with the ones I creat
7. change the css colors a little (for looks)
8. Remove manufactorer box
9. possible update this to the lastest version, if it can be done without destroying what's already working.
10. Add a link box so I can add external links
10 items on a do-to list. Can you handle that on a small budget?
oh and I would like to be able to talk with you on the phone if I pick you.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
Hello Adam, My name is Marcello and I have been working with osCommerce since last year... I have faced the same problem on our website at www.shopila.com... We also have osCommerce on a shared server and I faced th Daha Fazla