I need to create dependable affiliate tracking scripts using PHP so I can allow affiliates to log in and see their daily stats, such as visitors and sales. It would work sort of like this:
1. I would give each affiliate a link to use to promote my site with like: <[url removed, login to view]> or something like that.
2. When a person clicks on that link it hands the visitor a cookie or something for that affiliate as it redirects them immediately to my home page. I'd like the redirecting to be invisible to the visitor.
3. Then, somewhere in a PHP file like [url removed, login to view] it counts that person as a visitor. So I can tell the affiliate to view your stats, go to <[url removed, login to view]> (or .html) and it will show them how many visitors and sales they generated each day. It would be even better if I could set it up on a separate domain and affiliates for all my different web sites could use the tracking and stats at one location, rather than needing to install these tracking scripts on all my domains and servers. For example, I would use a domain like <[url removed, login to view]> and it'll prompt them for their affiliate username and password before taking them to their stats that are all stored on that server.
4. One of the most important things. I would put some kind of HTML code in my receipt page that would execute when a visitor landed there and it saw the original cookie on their PC from the affiliate and it would then add a sale to that affiliate's stat page. I want them to be able to see their daily visitors AND sales so they know how much I owe them in commissions.
Description only allows 2,000 characters and my description has over 17,000! I've attached a zip file for anyone interested in working on it. Thanks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Should run on any server with PHP.