I need a special build of ffmpeg to be distributed with a software that I'm developing.
ffmpeg special build must support the few example video files that are attached as well as all formats, codecs and image formats as provided in the attach [url removed, login to view] file
- attached a list of file formats, codecs, image formats. ALL of them must be supported by the same build of ffmpeg. if you (coder) have a problem supporting one of them then it should be noted in the bid itself.
- attached few sample videos files that ffmpeg must support (see deliverables)
- all deliverables inside zip file, NO need to create a setup package
- make file with all libs, source, includes etc. to generate the special ffmpeg built
- documentation of where you've obtained each lib/source
- include GNU license for all libs/source that where used
- DOS command line exmaple of how to transcode all sample files to :
flv - in 320x240, 336 kbit/s, framerate 15, 22050hz, 2ch audio, 48 audio bitrate, 1 pass
3gp - in 176x144, 96 kbit/s, [url removed, login to view], 8khz, 1 audio ch, 13 audio bitrate, 1 pass
jpeg - only one frame 600x450 for thumbnail
mp3 - audio only, first 20 seconds
- examples in C# of how to transcode sample videos to flv, 3gp , divx and jpeg (with the same parameters as DOS command line) without showing ffmpeg window itself (like CreateNoWindow mode) and receiving the ffmpeg output in C# (incase of an error or something)
- flv should have its meta data fixed. if possible with ffmpeg, if not then just recommend how to do that
- 3gp should be hinted (to support progressive download). if possible with ffmpeg, if not then just recomment how to do that
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
windows XP, vista, 2003