Hi, thanks for looking at this bid request. I have a very straightforward project. I basically need someone to install a PHP script on my behalf.
The installation readme file with instructions says -
1. Upload all the files from the attached folder you your server
2. Create a Data base
3. Upload the attached msql files
4. Change the setting in your [url removed, login to view] to your data base user name, password and data base name
5. Default admin user name is ***** and the password is
Note: change the permissions on templates_c to read/write
Changing the admin password
1. Log in to your Cpanel and open pHpMyAdmin
2. Select the *_phorum data base
3. Select Users and click Browse (first icon)
4. Click on the pen (edit)
5. password varchar(32) select MD5 and change the password to whatever you want
6. Click go.
Setting the Contact us.
1. Open [url removed, login to view]
2. Change the email next to $this->common['contacts']
Of course, I have all of the files which will be made available and will provide CPanel details to the successful bidder.
Any questions, please let me know.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).