I my client is going to use the Comersus shopping cart application to run their authentication business. They have a team of experts that authenticate autographed items and then they provide the owner with a certified/numbered letter of authenticity. Most of the cart changes will be in the form of copy edits to the back office, and I will be doing that myself. I will need someone to create some custom interaction with the database. For example:
1. My client numbers each letter of authenticity (Authentication Number). That number will need to be added to each order. I was thinking the automated order numbering system could be modified to accept an inputted number (Authentication Number) instead of an auto-generated number.
2. That (Authentication Number) will need to be searchable from the back office as well as from the home page.
3. We will need an admin page created for managing signed items. For example, signed items can be anything from a ball to a hat.
4. We need to have an admin page for managing signers of items. For example, A signer could be Michael Jordan, Bill Gates or Winston Churchill. I was thinking we could exploit the suppliers functions that’s already built in.
5. Once an order has been entered we need to have a PDF file automatically created using some of the order data and a Microsoft Word document (mail merge). There will probably be about 5 different Word Docs that will match up with different products. Not sure what will be needed here but would listen to any thoughts on the subject.
6. I’m sure a few other modifications will be needed, so please build in a few hours of that.
Please let me know if anyone has questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).