I would like a total of 36 line illustrations with the following themes:
1) 12 illustrations in the theme of "Shoes" (ideas: high heels, kitten flats, boots, demi heels, sandles, flip flops, desginer shoes)
2) 12 illustrations in the theme of "Handbags" (ideas: purses, pouches, designer handbags, cute handbags, bamboo handle purses)
3) 12 illustrations in the theme of "The catwalk / Stylish Girls" (ideas: runway models, fashions, catwalk chic, style, glamour)
Each set of illustrations is to be done on a separate page, so you will end up with 3 pages.
I have a set of illustrations for a other themes that I will show bidders who ask for further clarification - from this you will see the style of the drawings which I'd like to end up with.
I need basic black line drawings, no color, no effects - just pure line art.
I need original drawings - if you cannot provide your own drawings please do not bid.
The winning bidder is to submit the work in 3 formats: psd, pdf and jpg formats. So you will end up with a psd, pdf and jpg for the first set of illustrations, a psd, pdf and jpg for the second set of ilustrations and a psd, pdf and jpg for the third set of illustrations.
I would like each set of illustrations to print on a standard A4 size page.
The intention is to print the illustrations as iron-on transfers so I need to own the copyright to the images to be able to print them for commercial purposes. If you do not agree to this please do not bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PSD, jpg, pdf, Windows