PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT SIMPLY A PINBALL GAME.
This project is a Pinball Game Engine that allows the user to design and build their own pinball game machines with a drag and drop process.
The user will be able to decide on one of several themes, each of which has a different look and sounds.
Once the theme is chosen, they will be given an open area (The outer shell of the pinball machine) and a simple tool pallette. The tool pallette will contain bumpers, spinners, and other similar things which they drag and drop into the shell. They are also permitted to select a point value for each item.
Once they feel that their machine is finished, they will be able to save their machine, and play it either immediately or at a later date.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form.
2) Complete Demo Version with limited functionality and a thirty (30) day time limit in executable form.
3) Complete source code of all work done
4) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
5) Installation package that will install the Demo Version (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
6) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows (any and all possible versions)
Mac OS (any and all possible versions) (OPTIONAL)