I need an application written for a PDA that will:-
1. Allow users to enter content (text, image, sound, video) on it themselves
2. When turned on, will actively search for other devices in the local area
3. Send the content to found devices
4. Keep a count of devices sent to
5. Display realtime stats.(and a log file csv to be downloaded when user want)
6. Dont send same content to same device again, and not if sending fails continuously.
7. Have three usage-restriction methods, time-based, number of content sends and number of content changes. this is to create different versions to download. Also trial versions. (activations code must be IMEI based)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Open to suggestions