I need a wordpress url changed from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view], Network Solutions is the host, here are the instructions:
[url removed, login to view]
How to Edit/Redirect Pointer:
1. Log in to Account Manager:
a. Open a Web browser (e.g., Netscape®, Microsoft® Internet Explorer, etc.)
b. Type [url removed, login to view] in the address line then press the enter key.
c. Click on Manage Account in the upper right corner, then Log in with your User ID and password.
2. Click My Hosting Packages
Note: If you have one hosting package, go directly to Step 4. If you have more than one hosting package, click on the Hosting package for which you
want to un-assign a domain name.
3. Click on the Assign/Edit Your Domain icon
4. Find the domain name you wish to change the directory for the right of the domain click Edit.
5. Use the drop down to the right of the domain to point to your WordPress® directory or Add directory not listed and click Select.
6. If adding a new directory, select Add Directory not listed and click Select.
7. Type the name of the new directory after htdocs / click Select.
NOTE: (On Windows 2008 servers the root folder will be labled "www" and not "htdocs". If you purchased a Windows hosting package after 9/6/2012 you are on a Windows 2008 server.)
8. Next, review and confirm your settings and click Continue.
9. You will get a confirmation page, verifying that your domain name has been redirected.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $110 teklif veriyor
Can Fix it in 15 Hours. Please Check PM for more details.
Specialized in Wordpress Custom Programming, 3rd Party API , Plugins Customization, Redesign website Mockups , Web Template Designs, Rich Theme customization.