I've created a new theme translation using the "codestyling localization"-plugin and added them into the right folder.
It didn't work.
So I loaded the files in any other language folder.
Still didn't work.
So I opened the [url removed, login to view] and saw that there was a flaw and tried to change it.
It Still didn't work.
I checked the language locale in the conifg, also set the file rights to 777 . No change.
The Theme uses multiple language-domains but I can't get even a single to work.
If you now how to check .mo and .po files, and how to fix a theme to work with them you are my guy.
Since it's just checking php functions and maybe replaying a few lines of code someone who knows how wordpress works exactly shouldn't need more than a few hours.
I would like it to be done by today. If you think you need a couple days don't even apply.
I will exactly explain what I have done, and which changes have been made so far.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
Read and understood We have gone through your project description and we are really very interested about the job and want to start the job as soon as [url removed, login to view] are sending you some links of our previous Wordpress Jo Daha fazlası