We are looking for an experienced USA developer that will be available via PHONE and EMAIL. If you're not located in the US and are not available via phone when needed do not apply for this position. Qualified candidates must have a high level knowledge of LAMP stack as this will be working on an existing custom database and wordpress design. Most communication will be via email, skype and work out details via phone when needed. Once the developer is chosen you would be the lead developer on this project so ongoing work will be easier and take less time.
We need several features added to our existing website [url removed, login to view]
Continuing Education Records & Resources, Inc (CERR) is a web-based service program for licensed professionals that provides monitoring and tracking of continuing education requirements; storage of educational transcripts, certificates, resumes and vitae; and access to continuing education providers and other vendors serving licensed professionals.
There are two client bases CE Providers (vendors) and Subscribers (Customers). CE Providers are the vendors that are providing the CEU courses and the Subscribers are purchasing the courses to take for CEU credits.
Features to be added to the website.
1. Thank you Message - We need CE Subscribers and CE Providers to have an automatic “Thank You” messages after they enter their information. Message will be provided.
2. CE Course Template - When a CE Provider is approved they will need a template or form to enter their course details. Template will be provided.
Admin needs alert email sent to them once the CE Provider signs up and pays.
Admin needs access to manually insert the CE Provider contractual period.
3. CE Provider Updates - CE Provider will need access to update their courses if needed. (Vendor access and privileges)
4. Free 7 Day Trial - Subscribers get a free 7 day trial. We want an email to be sent to them with a link to redirect them to a sign up page for payment. We also want a message to pop up if they try to log in directly on the site that redirects them to payment page for subscription.
5. CE Providers 30 Day Notice -
30 days prior to CE Provider expiration date email needs to be sent to Provider directing them to sign up link and a pop up notice on the site when they log in.
Alert email is sent to Site Admin.
6. Site Admin Report Access: Admin needs access to run CE Provider reports on subscriber impressions and booked courses
7. Fix Subscriber No Reply Email - Currently the admin receives an automated email with subscribers information with 10 fields of data. Fields 6, 7, 8 and 10 are left blank and this feature needs to be fixed so all fields of data are showing in the admin email.
8. Remove old emails from notifications - There are a few emails that need to completely be removed from all areas of the site. Emails will be provided.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $3248 for this job
Hi, We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work. We will provide you our [url removed, login to view] want long term relationship with you. Please choose us and provide a chance to work wi Daha fazlası
Greetings from OTS SOLUTIONS LLC._200, Centennial Avenue, Suite 200, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA___As per my UNDERSTANDING : .......[url removed, login to view] have an existing website currently live and running. ........[url removed, login to view] you want to reva Daha fazlası
Hi, Thanks for your consideration, if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call. Thanks, Mark ([url removed, login to view])