My website is about 95% completed, just have a members area that needs some refinements and changes. The wordpress theme our site is using has shortcodes for some of the changes we need to have made. Some will require coding though because the theme we use doesnt exactly offer a great look for the section on the backend members area. Very fine details will be given once project is awarded. Need a creative designer!
1. Once the member logs into the members area they will be put to a central page, on this page where it says member’s area in big white letters, we would like it to have 3 buttons, one for Drop shipping, one for wholesale and one for personal coaching and lastly one for home which will redirect them back to the weekly updates.
2. Use the big buttons across the bar, make the bar parallel with the top icons, have the one icon be blue, one orange, one red, one purple if possible.
3. Can you please make the user side bar more user friendly, and just pop out more, maybe make it smaller (because of right now it doesn’t look great).
4. Also we need a “Weekly Update” section below the buttons on the “Home Page”. (when the user signs on to his/her account).
5. The weekly update section of the website needs to be centered and look good as well (a modern feel/clean).
6. They need to be in sections so that we are able to constantly add more updates so that the user can see whats going on with the website. For example when the customer signs on he will see the 4 buttons centered at the top, and right below it a thing that says weekly update and the date. So after the content is finished we are able to add a new update with the new date, and the weekly update from last week is moved down so that the customer can still see it.
7. Also when the user clicks on dropshipping, wholesale, or any of the buttons, the buttons stay on the top for every page he or he goes to. So if they are in the dropshipping area the buttons will still be on top of the page. Also please make it to where if they dont have the the right package, when they click on the button to something they dont have it says can't access content, and a upgrade link to have them upgrade their account.
these are the changes i need done
Please Read the below points before bid:
- there should be a skype account.
- High communication level.
-2 day is a deadline, you have to start immediately.
- you should be expert
-there will be more details on skype.