[url removed, login to view] Additional Style Modifications
I’ve had another developer make a few small changes to the site. He’s created a child theme. I’m looking for a developer who can further work with that child theme to make the following modifications….
1. A full-page template for Social Stream plugin to behave 100% responsively
- do not display page title
- Like that featured on [url removed, login to view]
2. A full-page template for [url removed, login to view] plugin to behave 100% responsively
- modify [url removed, login to view] plugin to scroll to current time of day automatically in “week view”
- change “categories” to “interests” and change “tags” to “student groups” ← only change how they are displayed, not the internal structure of the plugin
- Do not display page title
3. A full-page template for USQuare to behave 100% responsively
- Display page title. Centered.
4. Center the Main Navigation Menu and Add a “Publicize!” far left aligned and “Share!” right-aligned
- “Publicize!” links to [url removed, login to view]
- “Share!” creates a share link for facebook for them to share the site.
5. For event posts, fix the top bit which is displaying information in double.
6. Add slight shadow to header
7. Hyperlink “the roundtable” at the bottom to take them to bio pages.
8. Fix responsive issues for iPhone (events do not show, digest does not show)
9. Create template for [url removed, login to view] “events” posts that does not have sidebar.
10. Configure [url removed, login to view] “events”
11. Remover Qamar logo from site CSS.
12. for portfolio custom post, Use the meta data “event date” to create a custom order. On the portfolio page template, make it so that posts are ordered by “event date” where events closest to the current date show up first, and events furthest in the future appear last. Events in the past do not show on the page anymore.
13. Previous developer created a custom template for a user-submitted portfolio post. The form on the page does not properly set a featured image, does not properly assign a portfolio category, and does not properly insert images for the image slideshow option. I would like all of these fixed so it seamlessly drafts portfolio posts with full functionality from the form. I would like “event_time” to make use of the [url removed, login to view]
Currently, the form allows you enter a time via text. This would also need to be altered on the back end for the portfolio post itself and how that custom field is handled.
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 155$ teklif veriyor
Hi, I can handle this job within your defined budget and time,Having 5+yrs of [url removed, login to view] to start Immediately. please contact to me, Sincerely !
Greeting, I have so many experiences in relevant work. So, I am ready to start now. If you are interested with me please see more in your PMB. Thanks