website: [url removed, login to view]
I have a WordPress/BuddyPress website that needs papal to be integrated in the WPMUDEV plug in Membership. The membership site has many subscription plans and access levels.
Once paypal is implemented. The entire sign up process MUST work as followed.
1. The user selects to signup as a parent, caregiver, or business on the home page
2. They select a subscription plan for their account type.
3. they create a username and password and can only create an account/ profile type for their selection in step one (a parent subscription can only make a parent profile, caregiver subscription can only make a caregivers profile, and business a business account) This needs to be pre-selected with no choice to change. This will prevent someone for signing up for a cheap subscription type and making a profile for a more expensive account.
4. They pay for their subscription via paypal
5. registration is complete and they are dropped off at their profile page
This has to function and be tested and at 100% working order before the job will be marked complete.