Background: A puppy has to be given vaccination on a certain schedule, for example at 7 weeks old, 8 weeks, 11 weeks, 15 weeks, 1 year, and then every 3 years.
Project is to build a PHP app that can be used in a WordPress site that allows a breeders customers to register their puppy and be sent an email reminder on a prescribed schedule.
1. The program would live on the WordPress website of the dog Breeder that sold the puppy.
2. The new Owner of the puppy can register on the site to receive reminders to vaccinate their pups, hereafter called Dog.
3. They can also view, email, and print their vaccination record, hereafter called Record.
4. An Owner can enter a veterinarian name and information, or check a box saying "I will administer the vaccinations"
5. The Owner enters the email address and can also enter a second email for a spouse, etc.
6. An Owner can create multiple Records if they have multiple Dogs.
7. The Dog Record includes name, pet birthday, pet microchip ID, AKC number, veterinarian information (see image 005)
8. The Owner updates the record (see the image 004)
9. The system sends a properly formatted email that tells the Owner what specific vaccination is due on what date. If they have entered veterinarian information it includes that for their convenience in scheduling an appointment.
10. The system logs its activity and notifies the breeder and an administrator via email when a new Owner has registered a dog - and when it has sent a reminder to that owner for that dog. System has admin to add scheduled vaccinations and edit text of reminder email.
These are the functions I see now. You may suggest others. I may think of others. Has to easily integrate in WordPress site and match the CSS.
Use the keyword "HAGAJI" in your bid so that I know you have read and understand the project description. More importantly it tells us that you pay attention to detail. We never hire anyone that has failed to use the keyword.