I have a VPS server with a few high traffic sites on them. These sites have a many PHP scripts;
1. Three or four few payment scripts in PHP
2. Contact form scripts...designed in PHP.
3. Latest version of Wordpress installed on two accounts
4. Vbulletin (3.8.7) installed on one account.
My server is currently using PHP 4.4.8. I am planning to switch to PHP5. From what I understand, the next version of Wordpress will not be compatible with php4 and I have also heard that php4 is not secure.
I need an experienced PHP developer to be ready immediately to fix any issues that arise from the change to PHP5. I am not sure how much work will be required. But, I can pay $25/hour with a $25 minimum (if less then one hour is needed).
I would also need the developer to take a look at the scripts (before making the switch) to make sure they are compatiable before I make the switch to PHP5.
I will need you to be available using AIM or MSN at a specific time (when we perform the change)....
Ideally 2:00am (EST) today
1. I will need you to take a look at some of the scripts on my sites (before we upgrade to PHP5) and see if you notice if any of them will have problems with PHP5 and make the necessary changes.
2. I will then have my VPS Support company perform the switch to PHP5.
3. I will then test out the scripts on my sites and will need you to immediately fix any scripts that have problems or don't function the way they did in PHP4.
Please let me know if you will be available to do this at 2am (EST) today. Looking for experienced PHP coders who can work on this, fix problems, and provide solutions. I am not experienced in PHP. So, I need someone who can help me perform this change with as little downtime as possible to me sites, payment systems, and other PHP scripts on my sites.
I can fix the upgrade error if anything happens with fast around. I am expert with payment system scripts, check my reviews. - iconsis.