Hey guys, I need a simple escrow system built in PHP. The script should work with the PayPal API and doesn't need an admin backend or any design.
For a good example of how I want the system to work see Scriptlance's Escrow page at [url removed, login to view] or check it out in your Sciptlance Dashboard.
1. So the script should allow a buyer to create an escrow for any amount and set the programmer's PayPal address.
2. Both parties can see the escrow amount.
3. Only the buyer can complete the payment to the programmer
4. The programmer can cancel escrow as well as me.
5. If something goes there should be a button that each party can click to dispute the escrow.
6. The script will send me an email letting me know I should email both parties to help their dispute.
7. Finally when the script does release funds I can take out either a variable percentage from the project or set a fixed price on a per project basis.
Please let me know if you have any questions and you can feel free to use WordPress and create a plugin that does this, or use just PHP and MYSQL or if it doesn't require a database don't use one, it's all up to you, I just want it to work, so use anything that will help you create the script faster.