Our company is launching a new online shop called Furnishings for Landlords, please see the address below.
[url removed, login to view]
We would like to build a Quote builder plug in employees will be able to use the website data to build quotes for our regular clients. The website is custom made Woo commerce Word Press. Please see below the main guiding lines and find attached a fast photoshoped samples of the pages. (A designer has prepared the files ready for programming, the attached files are just mock up).
1. F4L will develop a quote on line by pulling data (prices) and images from Woomcomerce site. (PHP database)
2. Quotes are created from the WP admin panel, in a special section (like a plugin), by a person I will call 'employee' for short.
3. Employee can create a new 'quote' and see a list of all the quotes already created the same way you see a list of articles in WP (employee also sees links to the front-end, 'view entry' style, so she can verify what the client will see) and their corresponding status (new, awaiting client, paid, in progress, finished - these are editable, of course)
[url removed, login to view] employee is able to add as much 'sections' ('living rooms', 'bedrooms', etc) as she wants using 'new section' button or similar. She can add more at any time, not just the beginning
5. There will need to be sub sections with sub totals. I.e. 'living rooms' and 'bedrooms' and then a final total in one individual quote.
6. When inside a section employee adds some of all the products from the Woomcomerce site choosing quantities per item. These can be deleted or quantity changed
7. After she finishes with 'sections' employee fills in form fields entering 'client details'
8. The ''Installation and delivery details'' and 'access key details' are left for the clients to fill in.
9. After all these details are filled in employee saves the entry. Entry can be edited at any time by employee if need be (unless it is finished). The system takes care of positioning all the information as on the JPG examples (with a proper design for web). From here on she can send the corresponding link to the client (note all products will have clickable links - images and titles will lead to the product page in the online shop).
10. Client will see all the information provided and have the ability to enter their relevant details and choose payment method. The client should be able to type and send his debit /credit card details so we can proceed with the payment manually.
11. If it is possible option that a client could also edit and add to the quote-add or exchange products which will reflect the estimate
12. Our website in connected with Quick books, so if somebody orders an invoice is automatically proceeded. Is it possible to connect the quote builder to Quick books too. Please advise if there is a way to produce automatically invoices instead doing it manually.
[url removed, login to view] give the 'client' the option of paying by Pay Pal, we want this quote with final total to be directed through the payment system on the website if the client choose it.
14. About quote visibility - if the Client is a registered user employee can select client's username from a drop-down (of all usernames) so this particular user is able to view the link if he is logged in. If Client is not registered we can register an account for him and send him the username and password along with the link. This means quotes will be visible from the outside only to the Client and admin users.
21 freelancers are bidding on average £956 for this job
Hello sir, Ready to start working on your project. We aim to gives you absolute solutions. Kindly check our high rated portfolio in PMB... Thanks.
Hello, i am expert woo commerce and wordperss developer. i am able to do what you need. i am also php and jquery expert. please see my profile in message
Hello, I would like to post some questions related to your project for a better understanding. Are you available? Efficient communication is what we always look for! - CL
Hi, I have good expertise and skills in Html5, Css3, Jquery, Ajax, Wordpress, Magento and responsive layouts. Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive reply from your side. Thanks Nav