[url removed, login to view]
Modifications needed for responsive Wordpress news site.
- Homepage -
Left sidebar - the photos under the News In Photos sidebar need to bigger or wider in order to expand the full width of the sidebar
- the photos need to link to their respective posts, perhaps add a ‘Read More’ button in the lightbox window
- the slider images are not full width. They are 533px in width for some reason, and should be 633px in width, see demo slider at [url removed, login to view]
- The blog posts under the Latest Scientific Discoveries header need to be bigger in order to expand the full width of the header.
- For mobile phone display as well, each blog post needs to be bigger in order to expand the full width of the header
- remove the category and icon-hearts below the post title
- Posts -
Post Layout Modification
left sidebar - set post template left sidebar widget to Post Tall Ad widget
post header area
- place the text ‘current institution’ under the post’s author name (this will be dynamic text taken from a form in the next project)
- place a Facebook Like button under the current institution text - mobile display: position the author thumbnail to the left, with author name, current institution, and Like button to its immediate right. The text can be smaller in order to make it fit.
- remove the list-icon, # comment, category, and like-icon for both desktop and mobile post featured image
- place above the image a large Facebook (share), and Twitter (share) buttons.
- place below the image a large Reddit (share), and StumbleUpon (share) buttons. These buttons are made using Twitter Bootstrap buttons, and integrate with the social networks to enable sharing. Please see similar example at Upworthy.com.