[url removed, login to view]
Modifications needed for responsive Wordpress news site.
- Homepage -
Left sidebar - the photos under the News In Photos sidebar need to bigger or wider in order to expand the full width of the sidebar
- the photos need to link to their respective posts, perhaps add a ‘Read More’ button in the lightbox window
- the slider images are not full width. They are 533px in width for some reason, and should be 633px in width, see demo slider at [url removed, login to view]
- The blog posts under the Latest Scientific Discoveries header need to be bigger in order to expand the full width of the header.
- For mobile phone display as well, each blog post needs to be bigger in order to expand the full width of the header
- remove the category and icon-hearts below the post title
- Posts -
Post Layout Modification
left sidebar - set post template left sidebar widget to Post Tall Ad widget
post header area
- place the text ‘current institution’ under the post’s author name (this will be dynamic text taken from a form in the next project)
- place a Facebook Like button under the current institution text - mobile display: position the author thumbnail to the left, with author name, current institution, and Like button to its immediate right. The text can be smaller in order to make it fit.
- remove the list-icon, # comment, category, and like-icon for both desktop and mobile post featured image
- place above the image a large Facebook (share), and Twitter (share) buttons.
- place below the image a large Reddit (share), and StumbleUpon (share) buttons. These buttons are made using Twitter Bootstrap buttons, and integrate with the social networks to enable sharing. Please see similar example at Upworthy.com.
18 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 189$ teklif veriyor
Hi I am abhi, I am web developer, I have done many project using Html, Html5, CSS, CSS3, Wordpress, Joomla, Modx, Magento CMS. I Will provide best services, I fixed your all requirement.. Thanks
I can do it. I have studied all the change requests and I can do it. Please share me FTP and admin details of the site. . I can start the work at the earliest. Thank you. Regards, Sudeep
How do you do! I am an expert in web tech such as php framework, js library, css, ajax and so on. And i have many experience in develop and modify sites. Look at me!