I need a WordPress plugin that will allow users to:
- Enter a URL of a search site with the search already made (for example if the search site was Google, the URL with the search term "hello world" would be https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=8&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=i4ArMSV077OSwUyTlUOj0w&cp=11&gs_id=86&xhr=t&q=hello+world&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=hello+workd&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=[url removed, login to view],d.bmk&fp=6941aa056919ea45&biw=1525&bih=666)
- The search site is not Google of course (that was just an example), it is a few other sites. In total, there are 7 different sites and the plugin has to extract from all 7 of them
- The plugin should extract all the search results, URL, description and title and store it locally
- The plugin should then allow the user to display the search result in the WordPress post using a short code that is placed in the post. The display appearance in the post like width and height should be adjustable.
- The plugin should then automatically update the results every 24 hours. The user should not need to re-create the short-code or put it again in the post, it should happen automatically once done.
- In addition, the plugin should not display the results directly from the host site because that would consume their bandwidth and could violate their TOS. It should store the results locally and update once a day only.
I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work. The bid should be within the range of $50 - $150.
8 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 142$ teklif veriyor
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this [url removed, login to view] a look on our profile and portfolio. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !